Warranty Information for LINKO Equipment
- Linko provides a 12-month warranty for the core components of all products, including dtf printer, uv dtf printer, and sublimation printer. This warranty also covers dtg printer and ad printer series. Printing consumables such as ink film are not included in the warranty.
- Our technicians repair non-artificially damaged parts during the warranty period. During this process, Linko technicians provide remote assistance. This includes phone calls, messages, video calls, and remote control. We use these methods to troubleshoot and replace parts.
- After the warranty period, if parts are damaged, the customer will be responsible for the replacement cost of the parts. Linko’s technicians will continue to provide remote assistance services.
- Customers can also install the parts themselves or choose other technicians. However, we are not responsible for problems arising from self-repair.
- Core components of the printer: main board, trolley board, motor 12 months
- The core components of the powder shaking machine: integrated circuit motherboard, vortex fan, motor 12 months
- Pressing machine: display screen, heating plate 6 months
Content Not Covered
Hot melt powder, printing ink, DTF FILM and other printing supplies are not covered by the warranty.
If you have any questions after receiving Linko’s products, hardware warranty service will be provided for one year. Technical consulting services will always exist. You can contact us through any online method. We are happy to receive your information.
For any inquiries, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].