DTF Printers and Sublimation Blanks | Direct to Film Printer Solutions
LINKO DTF printers are user-friendly and simple to operate, ideal for small and medium-sized businesses. You can easily create customized products and stand out in a crowded and competitive market. LINKO DTF solution does not have a MOQ limit, does not require costly sampling, and does not have a long delivery cycle. Transfer rate up to 99.99%, and with excellent color performance.
A DTF printer can print images or designs on PET film and then heat transfer them on a T-shirt to make a personalized T-shirt.
A DTF printer can print images or designs directly on a PET film and then heat transfer them on the hat to create a customized hat.
Shorts and skirts printing
The DTF printer can print images or designs on PET film and then heat transfer them on the shorts and skirts to create your own style shorts and skirts.
A DTF printer can print images or designs directly on PET film and then heat transfer them on the bag to create a special bag.contact us
DTF printer printing process for T-shirts
- Preparation: Select a T-shirt, choose an appropriate DTF printer and transfer heat transfer ink. Begin to preheat the machine.
- Design: Create your own designs and patterns using computer software (like Adobe Photoshop and traditional drawing tools like Illustrator) or mobile apps, ensuring that they are the appropriate size for the T-shirt.
- Printing: Transfer the print file to the DTF printer and begin the printing process. Make sure all adjustments or resizing of the pattern are made to suit different sizes and shapes.
- Drying: Use a heat press to cure and dry the printed pattern on the garment for the best adhesion and durability of the ink.
- Cleaning the Printer: Clean the print head and other components of the DTF printer thoroughly to ensure proper operation the next time.
- Completion: Inspect the printed T-shirt to ensure there are no defects. Now, you can enjoy wearing your unique T-shirt!
Using a DTF printer to print T-shirt designs is an easy and effective way to create perfect designs and patterns. Designers and manufacturers can add their designs more quickly and make larger quantities to more easily meet customer and market demands.Free Technical Support